The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical equations » » Leo Bourdreau books to be re-published!!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Many on this board have been curious about the Leo Boudreau books I've mentioned, but disappointed about how near-impossible they are to find.

Great News!!!! Lybrary.com has managed to track down Leo Boudreau, and has obtained permission to reprint "Psimatrika", "Skullduggery" and "Spirited Pasteboards" as e-books!
Smile

It may be a little while, as Lybrary.com has a full plate, but even if these don't show up as e-books until this time next year, it's much sooner than "never".

Just thought you would enjoy the great news!!!
Nir Dahan
View Profile
Inner circle
Munich, Germany
1390 Posts

Profile of Nir Dahan
This is indeed very good news.
I tried to order them from Magic Inc. but they are out of stock.
peterng25
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of peterng25
I just happened to chance by this post, and as of today (Nov. 18/2003), lybrary.com doesn't seem to have anything by Leo Boudreau. Anyone have any idea where else his books might be found?

Peter
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Quote:
On 2003-11-18 18:46, peterng25 wrote:
I just happened to chance by this post, and as of today (nov 18/2003), lybrary.com doesn't seem to have anything by Leo Boudreau. Anynone have any idea where else his books might be found?

Peter

Considering the work that needs to go into converting these books into electronic form, you probably won't see the Boudreau books at Lybrary.com until well into next year. Perhaps Chris can update us?
jgodwin
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of jgodwin
Bad news. These books are too good for everyone to have. Smile

Some extremely good ideas in them!

John
Chris
View Profile
Inner circle
lybrary.com
1178 Posts

Profile of Chris
Leo Boudreau's books are ready. Go to http://www.lybrary.com/ and download or purchase Leo's CD.

Chris....
Lybrary.com preserving magic one book at a time.
TomasB
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1144 Posts

Profile of TomasB
Excellent news! Just sent in my order.

Thank you very much,

/Tomas
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Darn that lybrary.com!! There goes another $78.00!! (for the three Leo Bourdreau works on one CD).

I then plan to print out the books and take the printed material down to Kinkos and have them spiral-bound with clear acetate front cover and back vinyl cover. Each binding will cost approx $5.50 and if the books don't total too many pages (approx 200), I'll bind the books as a compilation. If the books each consist of many pages (making a compilation too thick or impractical), I'll have them bound separately.

I love printing out e-books and then spiral-binding them. They stay open at the page you are working on and this makes practicing "moves" so much easier. This makes the resulting books real "workers" in and of themselves. And, just a tip for collectors of original books, this is a good way to "save the original" in pristine condition.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
Hushai
View Profile
Elite user
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
460 Posts

Profile of Hushai
Does Leo Boudreau himself visit the Café? He must be very pleased at the appreciation being shown his books these days, on this Forum and elsewhere. Congratulations and thanks to Lybrary.com for this service!
Paradise
View Profile
Elite user
sheffieldEngland
420 Posts

Profile of Paradise
I have just got skullduggery and it has provoked a bit of thought does anyone no of a place in the uk that would be suitable to get th enothing book from

staples?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical equations » » Leo Bourdreau books to be re-published!!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL