The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Going for the 'Gold' » » Midwest Magic Jubilee Stage Contest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eldon
View Profile
Inner circle
Virden, IL
1137 Posts

Profile of Eldon
This is the first time I have had a chance to post since I returned from the Jubilee. I didn't catch the contest but I saw the first and second place winners on the Saturday Night Show. They usually only have the first place winners, but the points were so close they had both acts on the show. The first place act was really good but I was most impressed with second place winner Tony Dowell. His act was original, in your face and really upbeat. He really got the audience going.

I know Tony is a Café member. I just wanted to say congratulations.
andrew martin
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of andrew martin
I understand both acts were very very good.
Eli's Dad Andrew
Eldon
View Profile
Inner circle
Virden, IL
1137 Posts

Profile of Eldon
Eli was very good. His act was a bit more traditional, but I don't think I have ever seen better dove steals. His timing was perfect and every steal was perfect.

After the Saturday night show I complimented him and he said he had a great teacher.
andrew martin
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of andrew martin
LOL Thanks !
Eli just finish working with McBride.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Going for the 'Gold' » » Midwest Magic Jubilee Stage Contest (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL