The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Rabbit Production (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Instead of producing a rabbit, keeping it cooped up for a long period, before a production, I used a Rabbit Wringer. It was great for the solo shows because I could have the rabbit in full view or behind the scenes, depending on conditions. I would wring the rabbit and then restore him using the same apparatus. It was the most practical way to use the rabbit that I could find. The rabbit didn't get stressed, even during outdoor summer shows. The breed is important, too. I used a Holland Lop - he had a sweet disposition and loved attention from kids.
bp3535
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of bp3535
I use the caboose I got from David Ginn (drawer Bos type), my bunny a Netherland dwarf/Lop seems to enjoy being in it but I do load him at the last moment only because he can can warm in it. He is house trained so I do not have a problem with him going to the toilet until he gets back into his travelling cage.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Rabbit Production (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL