The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » A Rising Card Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Magic Ref
View Profile
Veteran user
Flint, Mi.
303 Posts

Profile of The Magic Ref
Hi all,

Are there any electronic versions on the rising card out there that use a remote?

If not which method would work the best to have a little delay before the card starts to rise. The problem I'm trying to solve envolves me not holding the deck or the box so I can't control the rise. I guess picture me taking the deck and setting it in a holder. Wait a couple seconds and then the rise. The holder cannot be gaffed, for my routine I have a specific holder I need to use. I use a Galdini deck, it works fine because I do not have to hand the deck out for inspection at any time. But the card rises up as soon as I set it down. Any thoughts?

Thanks, Mike
Be Young...Have Fun!
Phil J.
View Profile
Elite user
467 Posts

Profile of Phil J.
I'm not familiar with the deck you're using but with a Devano deck I've found if you tilt the pack back a little it'll slow the progress of the rise.
You were born original... Don't die a copy Smile
The Magic Ref
View Profile
Veteran user
Flint, Mi.
303 Posts

Profile of The Magic Ref
Ok... I'll try that. Thanks
Be Young...Have Fun!
magicmatt
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of magicmatt
Have you attempted to use IT? I perform the rising cards in my parlor show as a closer and it kills. Three cards are selected that then rise from the deck one after the other and I never even touch the cards and its all on my command. I can even hand the deck out for examination. The true magic is finding a way to make each card selection more difficult to find and rise out of the deck. Just food for thought.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » A Rising Card Question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL