The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Charles Manson: Global Warming Prophet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo_4kOw1MRY
1/3

Charles Manson: Global Warming Prophet
Paul Joseph Watson
http://www.infowars.com/
http://www.prisonplant.tv/
September 7, 2010

Charles Manson, the man who masterminded the brutal murders of nine people in the summer of 1969 in an effort to spark a race war in America, has adopted a new cause from his prison cell in California -- he is a prophet for the global warming movement -- sharing common ground with top academics, environmentalists and even the White House science czar in calling for large numbers of human beings to be exterminated in the name of saving the Earth.

A study of Manson's belief system is an alarming exercise in understanding the roots of the modern day eugenicist movement, which is propagated via the notion that overpopulation is killing the planet and causing global warming.

The infamous "Manson family" were responsible for the barbaric slayings of actress Sharon Tate and her unborn baby, as well as Rosemary LaBianca and her husband Leno, murders that sent shock waves through America and marked a sudden and crashing halt to the "free love" hippy movement of the 60's. Manson himself shot and wounded one man, Bernard Crowe, and directed his cult-like followers in the murders of nine other victims.

Manson masterminded the murders in a bid to precipitate a race war between whites and blacks which he dubbed "Helter Skelter," a term he took from the Beatles song of the same name. Manson and his followers were arrested for the murders in October, November and December of 1969 and all received life sentences.

Preaching the same cause as James Jay Lee, the crazed eco-warrior who stormed a Discovery Channel building last week armed with guns and explosives, Manson continues to attract a loyal following from new members of his "family" who share the notorious killer's obsession with the need to exterminate humans in order to save the Earth from global warming.

Manson, who still adorns a Nazi swastika tattoo on his forehead, did not glom on to the global warming bandwagon after seeing Al Gore's Inconvenient Truth, the movie that gunman Lee cited as his inspiration, he was preaching about the need to kill people in order to save the polar ice caps from melting as far back as the mid-80's.

Watch the following clip, filmed in 1987 by the Today Show, in which Manson attempts to absolve his role in the brutal murders of Sharon Tate, Rosemary LaBianca and seven others, by saying the slayings were justified in the name of the environment and expressing regret that he could not have killed more people.

http://www.infowars.com/charles-manso...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo_4kOw1MRY
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I think Chuck would be excellent in the role of Population Re-adjustment Coordinator. He seems as rational as most of 'em out there flipping out at the moment.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2010-09-07 21:47, MagicSanta wrote:
I think Chuck would be excellent in the role of Population Re-adjustment Coordinator. He seems as rational as most of 'em out there flipping out at the moment.

Yup, pretty much my view of most in politics.

But seriously, do we have to give more attention to alex jones?
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I have no idea who Alex Jones is....sounds like a limey with that name....
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Even Jane Goodall said it was unethical to have more than one child.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I hate that woman! I watched her on TV in the 70s and she just iritated me, then she had a kid named Grub and that really set me off. Is she still alive or did an ape rip off her arm and beat her to death with the bloody stub?
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Nope, she's still alive. I saw her in an interview a few days ago.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
The guy who writes "The Far Side" did a cartoon with an ape grooming another ape (actually, her mate) she says; "A blonde hair! You've been hanging out with that Jane Goodall tramp again!" An associate for Jane was incised and demanded an apology to Jane, when the writer tried to follow up on it, Jane actually said she thought the panel was hilarious and could she please have the original art?
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
As far as decreasing the population to help the environment, let's start with Manson. I'm sure he's already volunteered to give up his life to help the earth, given he's so pasionate about his cause.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
A small man in stature and in mind. An insignificant loser who wasted his own life and killed people who didn't want to waste theirs. A waste of time and space. A small minded coward as desperate to be important now, as he was then. He is a pathetic human being- and I use the term loosely. My hope is that he stays quiet until he dies. Of course he will not- so I'll pay him no attention.
Rodney
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Doncha think the people pruners should take one for the home team? Walk into the forest, take one to the temple, swim out to sea and feed the crabs, splatter against some rocks and feed the birdies and weasles...good times.

Oh dang, I just noticed you said 'man', I thought you were posting about Jane Goodall for a minute.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Charles Manson: Global Warming Prophet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL