The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » LAST DAY for Allakazam program! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
This is it! Today, 16 September, is the LAST FULL DAY in which you can be a part of the 50th Anniversary Magic Land of Allakazam program! Mark Wilson & Nani Darnell Wilson will be looking for your name in the program, you betchum! Come to http://MagicLandOfAllakazam.com/AllakaDreams to live in the Magic Land for awhile, to be there every time the program is opened.

This program covers so much - the history, the new adventures in Mark's and Nani's lives, and the 100th episode of Allakazam which will happen at the Magic Castle in a couple of weeks. And Greg Wilson guarantees the Original membership card (1960-1964) for every $20 or $35 sponsor. (Them are rare!) And the drawing for a free Allakallectable! (What a guy!)

I don't know at what time tomorrow (morning?) this is over, but Greg has to put the program to bed and go with what he has. It IS terribly expensive, because Greg is making this a publication worthy of the legacy of Mark Wilson and the rest of the gang in the Magical Land.

Time is running out! The biggest and brightest names are adding themselves every day. Don't miss out!

*jeep! and God bless!
--Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
I believe Greg got the deadline extended through today since so many hadn't heard about it and wanted in on the program.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
You're right. I've been on road & Greg was unable to reach me.

But the message is still sorta right..Yesterday was the last FULL day. Check the site to see how many hours are left. While there, folks, sign up! Please.

*jeep!
Grandpa
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » LAST DAY for Allakazam program! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL