The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Superhumans (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
I've been watching this show by Stan Lee called "Superhumans."
It's kind of similar to the Ripley's show.
They go around and perform tests on people with an extraordinary talent, which Lee calls a "power." There seem to be a lot of sideshow and sideshow related skills on the show.
The title sequence shows someone rolling up a frying pan which is a common strongman stunt which is one of my favorites to perform. They also had the Torture King on an episode titled "Human Speed Bump," which also features a fellow who lets trucks drive over his stomach (another old strongman feat.)
I've only seen a couple episodes but I'm sure there are many more sideshow type people on there.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Doctor Mythsonian
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of Doctor Mythsonian
Steve Santini did some escapes on that show, on the only episode I watched. Weird format, like Stan Lee was some kind of post-production afterthought and pasted in.
erikkloeker
View Profile
Loyal user
Cincinnati, Ohio
203 Posts

Profile of erikkloeker
Guessing the guy who had the truck drive over his stomach was Tom Owen? Met him in Italy last May.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
There's a rip off of that show called "Humanly Impossible", same type of formant without any famous name attached to it. In late December they will feature some guy that can pick up stuff with his nipples.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Doctor Mythsonian
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of Doctor Mythsonian
Quote:
On 2010-09-23 08:47, thegreatnippulini wrote:
There's a rip off of that show called "Humanly Impossible", same type of formant without any famous name attached to it. In late December they will feature some guy that can pick up stuff with his nipples.

December is quite a way off, in TV terms. There's still time to insert taped segments by Donald Trump or Octomom. And, you should TOTALLY sue that other nipple guy Smile
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
Hey Nipps, I seen you and that Kloeker kid in the Jwinnis book there at the Wal-Mart.
~Will Rogers
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Yup, that's us in there. Pay no attention to the pets thing, I have no idea where they got that info. Otherwise it's a nice picture of my messy basement.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
It was an impressive pic anyway. I can barely lift an anvil with just my hands.
~Will Rogers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Superhumans (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL