The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Magic in Restaurants (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Hi,
I'm probably just an ignorant guy, but believe it or not I've never heard of magicians doing walk-arounds in restaurants in my neck of the woods. Is it because of where I live? Anybody can tell me of such venues in the New York City area? Thanks,
landmark
djvirtualreality
View Profile
Inner circle
MayfieldNew York
1347 Posts

Profile of djvirtualreality
NYC AND NO MAGICIANS?!?! That's unheard of....NYC is a big place for them.....don't know any names of resturaunts but I know there are a bunch.
Life is an illusion, death is reality.
Shane Wiker
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1199 Posts

Profile of Shane Wiker
I live in Las Vegas. Does anyone know of the name of a restaurant in vegas that has a restaurant magician? Smile
Jon Gallagher
View Profile
Veteran user
Elmwood, Illinois
395 Posts

Profile of Jon Gallagher
There's magic in Las Vegas?!?!

Heckfire.... next thing you'll know they'll add them there slot machines and then there goes the neighborhood!
www.jongallagher.com

Hey! I'm finally a Dot Com!
Joshua Lozoff
View Profile
Inner circle
Chapel Hill, NC
1332 Posts

Profile of Joshua Lozoff
Landmark,

I'm not sure about current magicians in NYC. There's a group that meets in a restaurant, but that's a different story. Go to Tannen's and ask. They'll know.

If you don't know where Tannen's is... get out of this forum!

Just kidding.
Joshua Lozoff

joshualozoff.com
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
I am going on vacation near Louisville KY is anyone working the restaurants there?
Is there a shop I should visit?
This would be a good subject everyone post where they are working.
I am working Damon's Restaurant in MI Wed night 5-8pm I often get so many requests for balloons that I don't get to do as much magic as I would like.
Where are you working?
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On 2003-07-10 10:25, Joshua Lozoff wrote:
Landmark,

I'm not sure about current magicians in NYC. There's a group that meets in a restaurant, but that's a different story. Go to Tannen's and ask. They'll know.

If you don't know where Tannen's is... get out of this forum!

Just kidding.

Hi,
I know I said I might be ignorant, but give me some credit! Smile
The magician's group meets at the Café Edison, I believe. But actually that's not what I was asking about. . . I wanted to know if someone knew a restaurant in the five boroughs of New York City where they have magicians doing walkaround, as they evidently do in many cities around the country. Again, I may just be ill-informed, but as a lifelong New Yorker, I don't know of any such venue here. Maybe someone from the area can help out?
Thanks,
landmark
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Try calling magician's from the Yellow Pages to find out which ones perform in your areas at restaurants. Or you can go to a magic club and ask them info.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Magic in Restaurants (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL