The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SCARED v2 Limited Printed Edition! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2563 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
REVIEW:

A few days ago before Jamie released V2, I bought Version 1, and I began performing it for the past 2 days.
I was using method 1 which is the easiest, but I wasnt happy, even though reactions were great, I knew something was missing

I was fortunate to receive a review copy of two, and I love it!!

that was what I was waiting for all along....updates

now I can do the effect as described with the nuances and subleties that jamie as well as other contributors put into this effect.

I also love liam montiers take on the effect, I will do it that way as well from now on.

pictures and explanations are clear and concise and nothing is left out.

do yourself a favor and purchase the effect, well worth it for what you pay which is like $8.00
halloween is coming up, and cant wait to perform it

Thanks

alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
REVIEW:

A solid trick, that will really freak people out around Halloween time, in fact, it will freak them out any day, month, and year!
In V.2 there are some GREAT subtleties and nuances that I love, and some nice routines.
GREAT STUFF!
Highly recommended!

Kyle
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Thanks for the kind words guys! XD

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
jsheas
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of jsheas
I have never owned a "Haunted Deck" type of effect until I purchased this PDF. I really enjoy the fact that
1) it uses the deck I already have.
2) it's "in-play" and ready when I need it.
3) it only costs $8 and some change.
4) it fooled my very knowledgeable wife.

If you like what you see in the demo and have $8 to kick around for this type of an effect, it is a solid buy.

Will be using this year round not just Halloween.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Glad your liking it jsheas!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Just a quick note. To say thanks for all the support, I'm offering 15% off when you purchase more then one item. All you need to do is type in discount code: thankyoufromme and the reduction will come of your end total! The offer will end a week from today. Just a little thank you to all those who have supported me this year.

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
There's a second thread going on down the board with some more brilliant reviews in! Check them outa!

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=159&16

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
If you haven't already ordered SCARED v2, you can now get it for free! Special Bonfire Offer at http://www.JamieDaws.co.uk! Buy any product on the site of £10 value and get any PDF free! Simply purchase the item, in the comments box, put which PDF you'd like free and I'll send it straight to your inbox! Ends: Monday 15th Nov! Go on, you know you want too!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
This is a very old thread now but I'm glad that I can finally post this. It has been in the works for some time now. The evolution of this effect has been a huge part of my life and after the original PDF, the V2 PDF, the Limited Edition Printed Book and the DVD, Im pleased to soon offer the original v2 PDF as a eBook on the iBookstore! Also to say thank you to everyone, when the book launches on the iBookstore, we will be launching the ebook version on my PDF PING card to bottle. However, it will be free to all. Its not just an ebook! We've integrated videos, interactive pictures and extras if you turn your iPad to Landscape!

Keep an eye out on the site for more info in the coming days!

http://www.JamieDaws.co.uk

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SCARED v2 Limited Printed Edition! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL