The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » 10 simple astonishments! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

manoj
View Profile
Regular user
INDIA
122 Posts

Profile of manoj
Greetings everyone!

Just wanted to drop in to share the news about my NEW e-book which recently got released!

As it's my very first e-book I am way too excited. The book is called "10 simple astonishments" and is a collection of 10 closeup and mentalism effects using non conventional props like cigarette - cigarette box - mirrors - body parts - clothing and so on Smile

Here's what Peter Loughran has to say:
"The title of this publication says it all! Manoj has created 10 simple astonishments that are sure to please the beginner and even the seasoned pro. The book contains some very nice adaptations of classic effects, and is beautifully illustrated, easy to read, and full of great magic! What more could you ask for? Congrats Manoj!"

The book is released by the makers of elite - the revolutionary coin bend, and can be checked out at:
http://www.eurekamagic.com/index.php?opt......&lang=en
___________________________________________________________________________________

Here's a sneek peek of the contents:
Crazy Magician's Handcuff:
An effect inspired by Losander's "Chain Breaker" and switched to impromptu mode by using nothing more then rubberb bands.

Smoker's Nightmare: A weird cig production from signed and smoked cig filter.

Smash (Vanish): Something you can use to vanish a coin or go crazy by using it as a coin thru the table.

Nicotine: An impromtu, coin in box effect that grew from an old old grandpa's favourite effect

Stapled: A prediction that comes correct everytime.

Easy Steal: Probably the simplest method to steal information from a folded billet without ever having to peek at it.

Invisible PK: You make objects move invisibly!

Mirror: Impromptu miracle of manipulating mirror images!

Duh Gimmick: Using an everyday object and less than 2 seconds, to create a gimmick for coin, bill or even for a cigarette production! Duh!!!!

Top It: An impromptu coin production that lets you show both your hands empty.
___________________________________________________________________________________

I hope the fraternity likes my effort and effects!

Thanks for your time
Manoj Kaushal
CLICK-Capture the future // RELEASED
UNSEEN-Signed card to spectator's hand // RELEASED
The Manoj Linking Pins // RELEASED!
The Manoj Candle // RELEASED!
The Manoj Bottle // RELEASED!

VISIT!

www.manojkaushal.com

www.9780design.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » 10 simple astonishments! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL