The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Jay Sankey Lecture in Toronto- October 17th!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Hey everyone,

I'm often asked, since I organize lots of lectures for some great magicians, who my favorite lecturers are. While I often name people I've been on tour with (because, lets be honest, I chose to work with them because I was a fan!) one name that I always mention, without any bias, is Jay Sankey.

Why?

His lectures always feature killer material and are always super fun. He is, in my book, one of the top five lecturers worth seeing right now.

Well, good news- he's back. In Toronto. October 17th. Check it out here:
http://browsersden.ca/wordpress/news_eve......lecture/
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Hey guys,

just a quick reminder- Jay's lecture is THIS Sunday!

If you've never attended a lecture before, or never one in Toronto, this is a great time to start- not only is Jay a FANTASTIC lecturer, and I'm sure it'll be a fun-filled informative event, but afterwords many of us grab a bite to eat and jam for hours. If gives the whole experience a convention-like feel at a much cheaper cost.

I hope I'll see some of you there!

Ben

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
panlives
View Profile
Inner circle
2087 Posts

Profile of panlives
Ben,

Your attitude is genuinely uplifting.

Thanks for the reminder!
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Thanks bud!

A quick reminder to all that Jay's lecture is in 3 days. Considering Jay's new release, Hardcore, is receiving TONS of buzz, I'm confident that this lecture will be an amazing experience.

See you then!
Ben

Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Just a quick reminder- the lecture is only a few hours away! Hope to see you there!

Ben

Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
I quick thank you to Browser's Den and Jay for putting on such a wonderful event. Despite how it may have appeared, I was in no way affiliated with the event- I was simply an excited consumer and fan.

As usual Browse's did a great job with the logistic- the room was great (not a bad seat in the house) and the event started and finished on time (ok, it went a LITTLE long, by about 15 minutes, but I don't think that's a negative!), and Jay did a stellar job as well- he was funny, exciting, and in-your-face-Jay.

I'm always on the look out for good impromptu magic, and Jay had two pieces (both on his new dvd Hardcore) that rocked the house- a transposition that happens in a coke can being held by a spectator (yes, I know how strange that sounds!) and a penetration, again happening in the spectators hands, using borrowed items.

Both are brilliant and both are very very strong.

So, again, wonderful job to everyone involved, and I'm already looking forward to the next event.

Ben

Mike Segal
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
124 Posts

Profile of Mike Segal
Here are some pictures from the Jay Sankey lecture. Thanks to the Browser's Den for putting on this great event.

Enjoy.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Jay Sankey Lecture in Toronto- October 17th!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL