The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Dates that will live in INFAMY! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Okay....time to get into something non explosive. What is the worse or oddest date you ever went on? An example would be my friend who took a woman who wanted to drink so she didn't take her meds for being bipolar and she went from one extreme to the other in the course of the evening. You get the idea. Not just dates who were a drag, I went out with a smokin' blond and her dad told me she was a B word, she was, but the date was okay if the last one with her.

My worse date was with a young lady that was friends with a girl I dated in the Navy. She was average looking but I was a perv and didn't care.... so I asked her out. We were going to go to dinner I think and maybe a movie, it was a long time ago, but I picked her up and we headed out. She turns to me and says "I have to drop by my bosses apartment to give him a report", she was a security guard. So I, being a charmer, agreed and took her to and older part of town and dropped her off, she said she would be back with in five minutes. I sat, had a couple cigs, she had not come back. I got out of the car and wandered around it for another half hour or so, no show. Across the street was a Mexican bar and since those be my homies I went over and had a couple beers positioned so I could see out the window for when she came out. I had a couple more beers, ate some tacos with my new amigos, and by now she had been gone more than two hours and my amigos were feeling bad for me. I then went back to the car, had a couple more smokes, and started hoping the guy had killed her or something. I go into this apartment complex, it was getting late, and wandered around and there, through the window, on the couch, was the guy giving the girl his special thank you for the report! Now I had no dubs on this girl so I went to the door and was putting up a note that she was on her own and have a good evening. I figured he could give her another ride, this time home. She hears the door being messed with and opens it and says she is ready! It was too late to go out and I wasn't going out with this cess pool anyway. She gets in the car and asks where we are going and I told her she was going home and she insist that I get her something to eat! Being a gentleman I told her to do to herself what her boss did and brought her home. She then told everyone that I was a horrible date.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I'm the only one who went on a bad date? Daaaang...I guess y'all have never dated then.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I never dated. I just harrassed my wife until she agreed to marry me.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1053 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
My worst dates involved me doing things that I only vaguely remember if at all. Glad I grew up.

John
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
733 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
Here's mine. About 10 years ago I agreed to take a buddy's girlfriends cousin out on a date. I gave her a call to set things up. We agreed to meet at a place for dinner. As we were talking she mentioned that the last guy she dated had all 4 of his tires slashed by her ex husband. I asked when it happened and how long she went out with this guy before that happened. She said she went out with the guy one time and that the ex-husband had followed her on her date. I'm thinking great, this can't be good. As we were getting close to finishing dinner we started talking about if we had any kids, I told her I had a son and he was at my Mom's house. She mentioned she had 2 kids, one was 3 and the other was 5. I asked who was taking care of them for her, and she reply's " No one, her kids are out in her car". I asked, " They're not by themselves are they ? " She says, " Yes, but don't worry, I locked the car doors ". We've been in the restaurant for about 90 minutes !! Needless to say I ended things right there and laid into her on how dumb it was to leave her kids in the car like that. She could see no problem with it as long as the doors were locked. Anyway, she left and I went to pay the bill. I had full intentions of calling the cops and reporting her as soon as I got home, but when I went out to the parking lot I spotted cops around her and her car. Turned out someone else repoted the kids left in the car.
Needless to say she was not the one for me.
Bob.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
I've not had a really bad date well I guess you could say every time My ex girl friend (From 20 years ago) and I went out it was a bad date. She was just too clingy, too non trusting. I'm surprised she never accused me of thinking of one of My favorite magic books when we were in bed together and not her. She had so many issues it wasn't even funny. Then come to find out she was cheating on me. When she was the one worried that I would do that to her. I wouldn't and didn't. She was a piece of work that took me too long to get rid of. Thank god I eventually saw the light and cut all ties with her.
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1048 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
Quote:
On 2010-10-14 12:11, RS1963 wrote:
Then come to find out she was cheating on me. When she was the one worried that I would do that to her. I wouldn't and didn't. She was a piece of work that took me too long to get rid of. Thank god I eventually saw the light and cut all ties with her.

That is usually how it is. The one doing the accusing (without any reason or evidence) is the one doing something wrong. I guess they figure if they are out doing it, then the other person must be also.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
I've been wracking my brain thinking if I've ever had a bad date and I couldn't think of any bad experiences.

My dad however, had a horrible date one night.

Suspecting my dad had a girlfriend. Although, we were only young kids, my sister and I suspected he was seeing someone but neither of us wanted to tell our mom who worked nights at the time.

My sister snuck in the back seat of his car as she always claimed she would do. When he went to pick up his date ...my sister popped up and said "Hi Dad".
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Oh geez....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Dates that will live in INFAMY! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL