The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Email forms (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2956 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
I've seen on some people's websites that they have email forms for clients. Does anyone use one of these? Have they seen significant improvement in the quality of the inquiries they get? (Full information vs. Hi how much do you charge?)

Also, where do I get one of these?! I make my site on iweb and I don't think that the program has the ability to make those forms. I looked on some website, and they want to charge you for using their form generator. I found another website that claims that google docs can generate one for free. However, I did not have much luck when I tried their method.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Dave
Ed_Millis
View Profile
Inner circle
Yuma, AZ
2292 Posts

Profile of Ed_Millis
I saw one from Google docs. It was created using their spreadsheet, and all the responses went back into that spreadsheet. You then had to access that file to get the information. I looked into it on their support forum, and lots of people were annoyed that the form would not email results back to them.

I use the free service from EmailMeForm.com. It's easily customizeable (in a basic way) in their form creator. And when you're done, you can get the HTML to insert into your own web page and customize further from there (add text, lines, rearrange the blocks, etc.). As long as you don't change the ID, name, and such of each input or select (color and font style is okay), you can change a lot of the look.

Ed
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2956 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
That website is great. Thank you very much!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Email forms (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL