The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Was the Café down for several hours? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Just curious, was the Café down for several hours late last night and maybe this morning?

I'm not sure if it was really unavailable, or if it was my internet provider that was at fault.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4632 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
Don't know, but not having a Search Engine here is hopeless! Every time I want to find a post from the past....well, just forget it. I kinda think without a search facility, the Magic Café is doomed. When is it coming back online?
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I've been using http://www.searchthemagiccafe.com and it works great for me.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2010-10-16 15:48, Andrewzuber wrote:
I've been using http://www.searchthemagiccafe.com and it works great for me.

Awesome. You can actually do searches back to back. No more of that "wait 5 min." bs.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Was the Café down for several hours? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL