The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Where in the world have you preformed? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
whitesonora
View Profile
New user
France
33 Posts

Profile of whitesonora
I have performed in
- Morocco (born and raised there)
- France (I am living there for now)
- New Zealand (I have been there for quite a long time)
- Holland (on a trip)
MrPrestoHypno
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of MrPrestoHypno
For a jungle tribe in Ecuador, South America.
Steve Friedberg
View Profile
Inner circle
1402 Posts

Profile of Steve Friedberg
As part of a vacation tour, I was sitting in a bar in Dublin. Many of our group were sitting around tables, quaffing Guinness and Smithwick's. Being ever-so-shy and retiring (not), I proceeded to break out the cards, and went for about a 45-minute set. By the end of the evening, I had determined I wanted a set of four Guinness pub glasses. Now, of course, you can buy them anywhere in Dublin (and here in the States, for that matter), but I didn't want just ANY glasses. I wanted pub-tested, pub-approved Guinness glasses. So, being the honest guy I am, I asked the bartender how much it would cost to buy four of the glasses. He'd seen me work during the evening...he looked at me, looked at the cards I held in my hands, and said, "They're yours. You've earned 'em."

I still have the glasses...and the memories.
Cheers,
Steve

"A trick does not fool the eyes, but fools the brain." -- John Mulholland
Bugatti
View Profile
New user
Germany
58 Posts

Profile of Bugatti
At a university in Ukraine, when I was visiting the country with friends from my university. I didn´t speak a single word of their language, but magic spoke for itself...
RJE2
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of RJE2
Two of my favourites were being hired to emcee a variety show that was set up to tour and perform on NATO bases for the troops in the Balkans during the Bosnian conflict and to perform a "night club" show in the Arctic on Baffin Island.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Where in the world have you preformed? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL