The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Lifesigns by Rus ANDREWS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi all,

hope you are all well,

I'm giving away an ebook I worked on a while ago to hear some of your thoughts, this was recieved well by ben Harris and marc paul. I kept it under wraps for sometime as it got me in trouble at a few psychic fayres that I was testing it at. the miracle routine using a borrowed photo is highly recommended. jus be careful performing this as peoples emotions can b effected in the wrong enviroment. I originally designed this as a psychic fooler, as that it did!

let me hav ur email addys and I wil send it over as id like to know your thoughts.

all the best as always

R
Chris Piercy
View Profile
Special user
Dorset, England
932 Posts

Profile of Chris Piercy
Let me tell you straight away that this trick is powerful, and when I say powerful I don't mean in the usual "oh my god, how did you do that?" kind of way.
If you perform the alternate version with the borrowed photograph (which is the way I'd recommend doing it every time) then the powerful I mean is that the people you perform this too might well break into tears of happiness or joy particularly if the borrowed photo is of someone who is no longer with us.
This trick is described as an emotional psychic effect and should be performed as such, it should not be thrown into the middle of a light-hearted comedy performance it should be given the respect of the correct setting and ambience and if performed correctly it will leave spectators believing in your ability as a psychic or at least starting to believe.
The most beautiful thing is that the trick is only sleight of hand that is not difficult to perform (you may have to learn one sleight) this leaves you with the chance to concentrate 100% on the performance.
I highly recommend this trick, it's not going to be the right sort of trick for everyone but for the right performer this will be the trick that people remember your performance by.
Bietfriek
View Profile
Special user
Bye, bye after
502 Posts

Profile of Bietfriek
Lifesigns is a very nice method and if brought in the right circumstanses it can have a huge effect.
I really like the emotional variation, but i.m.o. you have to be very carefull with that (ethics!)
The method is simple and can be used for a diversity of routines.

If you combine this with a haunted deck effect it's truly stunning.
Lifesigns adds something to a haunted deck and a haunted deck adds something to lifesigns.

There is a sleight involved,but Rus helps you out with this one since it's described in the PDF.
I also think you can instantly repeat the effect, so you can use it like a fortune telling routine (or use tarot cards!)

Nice work Rus!
Gabor
View Profile
Veteran user
Pécel, Hungary
367 Posts

Profile of Gabor
I've never been a cardician, but I've always found the key move (I wouldn't call it a sleight) ingenious. And this is a very nice application of this card move, much better than a mere prediction with cards. Thanks for sharing it.
"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
I love LifeSigns.

Rus sent me a copy and I read it through, and let me tell you, its a worker!!

You will love it!

I guarante it

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
You have give this a go.
I have taken a photo from 'White Star' and built it into 'Lifesigns' and it works a treat!... give it a try.
You will like it a lot.

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Thanks guys,

CAIGY, that's a nice idea, also if you use tarot cards with this its killer.

It was with tarot cards with the names on that got me in trouble at the psychic fayre I tested it at.

HAve fun with it.

Check out the demo video for glimmer on the glimmer thread. this is one effect from a handfull soon to be released.

All the best

R
magicduro
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
529 Posts

Profile of magicduro
Rus was kind enough to send me a copy.

It's a wonderful idea. Card magic can transcend into something that personally connects with a spectator in a profound manner; it all depends on the presentation.
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Thanks for all your comments

Glad you like it.

This has many applications, ive just skimmed the surface.

All the best

R
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of Marqus
Rus,

This sounds like my type of routine.
BTW, Glimmer looks terrific!

Also check your PM.
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1259 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
Just had a decent read through this and I love it. Feels like really proper magic. I've seen a few things now by Rus and the overwhelming vibe that I get from his work is that he cuts out all the nonsense and gives really solid and well thought out effects!

a lot of the effects that stand out for me are ones where a nice piece of magic is dressed up to create a personal experience for the victim/spectator, and this is a real killer! get this whatever it takes!
Protection for mind readers and mentalists: http://tricksofthemind.com
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of Marqus
I wish I was able to get a taste of this. I tried but no response. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Lifesigns by Rus ANDREWS (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL