The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Candy Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

amazingarthur
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of amazingarthur
I'm working on a routine where a signed bill or card appears in a box of Hot Tamales, Milk Duds or whatever. My vision is as follows- "After showing a variety of candy-having the volunteer reach into a bag, bucket, or bowl of candy to blindly grab a box and force the box that has their card/money in it. No change bags or magician's choice. I was thinking of a paper sack with a hidden compartment-whatever? That's a bit too obvious to the volunteer though. Any ideas?
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
My solution would be to have the box of candy freely selected BEFORE the card is chosen and signed. No need for a force or gimmicks. You can figure out how by scratching your head a little, or if you are already losing too much hair, get a copy of "The Wooden Card Box" in The Wizards' Journal #19 and apply the method shown there to any box of your choosing, candy or otherwise.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
MagicJuggler
View Profile
Inner circle
Anchorage, AK
1161 Posts

Profile of MagicJuggler
The interscesor might be THE way to go with that one.
Matthew Olsen

I heard from a friend that anecdotal evidence is actually quite reliable.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Candy Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL