The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Liqui-Stop by Harold Voit (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

61magic
View Profile
Special user
Sacramento California
775 Posts

Profile of 61magic
I'm looking for a first hand review of Harold Voit's Liqui-Stop effect. Do you have it, how well does it work for you, how easy is the steal, etc...
Professor J. P. Fawkes
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
I have this gimmick..when I read the instruction bit confuse how to set up the gimmick correctly. Need bit hard work to set up but steal is easy...
Falconer
View Profile
Special user
PORTUGAL
576 Posts

Profile of Falconer
Not sounds good the set up!

Falconer
FALCONER
IMAGICIANS.DE facebook falcobook
61magic
View Profile
Special user
Sacramento California
775 Posts

Profile of 61magic
Indomagic is the steal performed like a dove steal or is it where you just reach into your coat and pull out the glass?
Professor J. P. Fawkes
Kevin Schaller
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
264 Posts

Profile of Kevin Schaller
Hi,
the instruction is a bit confusing, yes. But the 'set up' is very easy to do. You can't make a mistake or anything like that.

When you want to make the glass appear, you just reach into your coat and pull out the glass! It's totally safe and easy to handle!

Hope it helps,

Kevin
'Geniuses can make the world a better place or make it fall apart alongside their own minds.” - Kevin Schaller
afuoco
View Profile
Loyal user
Virginia
208 Posts

Profile of afuoco
The steal requires a knack and timing. You'll need to practice it to make it appear as if it's coming from under a napkin The glass is sized so that you can fit it under your coat but shows big enough for a parlor effect.

Do not drop and break the glass like I did. You'll never find a replacement that will fit. Dozens of stores and hundreds of glasses that don't fit later, I had to get a plastic flute at a party store and cut a bit of the top off to make it fit. But it's too thin and doesn't show nearly as well as the original. The magic shop I bought it in could not get a new glass from the supplier in Germany.
Arnie
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
You need to push something to release the glass from gimmick.
JohnPizzi
View Profile
New user
NJ
81 Posts

Profile of JohnPizzi
I bought it and have to say it is a workable item and worth the money due to its design.

I got it from Stevens and you can see a video demo on the enclosed link as well as a
idea of the gimmick.
http://www.stevensmagic.com/index.php?ma......d=112072
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
I had it and sold it , the gimmick is interesting but hanging such a load is not practical it dangles a lot and doesn't feel comfotable , I have the mikame gimmick I think its much better and safer .
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
You might check KANPAI ..more easy to set up the gimmick.
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Quote:
On 2010-12-09 03:30, indomagic wrote:
You might check KANPAI ..more easy to set up the gimmick.

Could you tell us more or give a link?

Thanks,
Mike
algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
You can find this item at Elmwood magic. There's also a demo of the item.

I think it is presently out of stock.

You can email Elmwood magic any questions you may have on this item. Just type in KANPAI in the SEARCH function. When the item comes up, there is a "blue" section on the right hand side to email questions on the item.

You could also ask when they think it'll be back in stock.
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
@Mike : KANPAI basically is gimmick holder to produce a glass full of water. So its same function as Ligui-stop. However I think KANPAI is more practical for usage.
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Thanks indomagic Smile

I didn't feel like doing what algebraic suggested,too lazy Smile

Mike
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
My pleasure Mike, therefore we all love to join this Café.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Liqui-Stop by Harold Voit (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL