The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Do you let the machine get it? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Benji Bruce
View Profile
Special user
930 Posts

Profile of Benji Bruce
Al pointed out Response Time. Response Time is more important than whether or not you answer your phone. If you get back to them within 24 hours (48hrs max) then that is ideal.

Sam also pointed out that 95% of people who call him already want to book him so the machine doesn't matter. That is EXACTLY how it should be. People who really want to book you will leave a message. People who are shopping around come second in priority.
magicofCurtis
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2545 Posts

Profile of magicofCurtis
Sam Prev clients are a different beast...

How ever clients who are shopping around wants their questions answers right away to report back to the "BOSS."

I have heard many times from clients comments such as "You were the first person I have spoken to, all others I got no answers..."""

"Let me check around and I'll call you back..." 5 minutes later "Well, you sound good and I could not get hold of anyone else, so lets schedule our event"

I MEAN I HEAR THIS AT LEAST 10 times a year....

Also, think about the large corporation.... Most service business will have their calls forward to a operator to take messages after hours or over flow calls... BECAUSE THEY KNOW people are more likely to hang up on machine...

Also, after I speak to a client and they inform me that they will be phoning back, I say if you get my voicemail please leave me a message I will be in a meeting in a bit or will be unable to answer my phone....

SO.... GO HEAD, please let your machines answer the phone! I WILL take the booking $$$$:)

OH P.S.

I have had clients stating that they were referred to xxxxx or worked with xxxx, but they can't in touch with them.....

Some things make you go HMMMM....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Do you let the machine get it? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL