The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Ricochet question for users (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jonathandupree
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of jonathandupree
How many of you are using the high caliber Ricochet holster? How many of you got it, thought it would work and decided not to use it? I am contemplating purchasing one for walk around. I wear a suit and would like to have a place for everything without my pockets bulging.

Also would like to reach for an item and it be right there. So I thought this might be a good solution.

Thanks,
Jonathan Dupree
Sir Richard
View Profile
Special user
650 Posts

Profile of Sir Richard
I believe Christopher Lyle uses one.

Sir Richard.
"In the land of Murphy there is but ONE law!"
jocdoc
View Profile
Inner circle
Carlsbad, CA
1183 Posts

Profile of jocdoc
I've used my Ricochet for about 1 1/2 years now. I use it mainly for when I do walk around and it's very convenient. I like it better than using a stroller's pouch for these occasions as I simply reach inside of my jacket or shirt to take what I need from the holster. With a pouch, I might have to open a zipper or move it around my body to access it (I don't like to wear it in the front b/c it can interfere with my use of my front pockets and it's appearance).

It's very well made and is comfortable to wear. The straps are adjustable.

Hope this helps.
Life is an improv. The game goes on...
jonathandupree
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of jonathandupree
Thanks Doc. I think I am going to invest in one.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Ricochet question for users (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL