The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Harvard (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheHbomb
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of TheHbomb
Hello everyone, I just recently joined the magic Café, and I'm currently a student at Harvard University studying Physics and Film. I have been into magic for about 2.5 years, mostly card magic but I have done some decent coin work as well. I also enjoy talking about gambling sleights. I consider myself to be an intermediate to intermediate-advanced card magician, and a somewhat intermediate coin worker. I look forward to posting here as I have read several good conversations on here in the past, and have found them to be good sources of information.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome TheHbomb,

Fysics and philm sounds like an interesting spread.

I'm a great fan of Science.

- Mary Mowder
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
Hiya,

My college degree was comp sci + film (a long time ago, in the early cays of CG.)

I'm in the north Boston suburbs myself. MIT has a magic club, I've been thinking of sticking my nose in at one of their meetings...
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
TheHbomb
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of TheHbomb
Yes Cyber I have actually been there twice. They asked me to do a strolling gig with them but I wasn't able to attend due to workload. The members there are mostly beginner. And the one person that did seem to have some intermediate knowledge turned out to download torrents as his source of material....which I don't feel very fond of. Although I don't know how others feel.
TheHbomb
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of TheHbomb
This is not to demean the other members. They are all very enthusiastic and a great group of guys. I will definitely be going back if you ever wish to attend.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Harvard (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL