The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Kozmo Workshop in TN - Any interest? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
atucci
View Profile
Veteran user
Middleburg, Florida
381 Posts

Profile of atucci
Mac - hope all is well. If you come across additional info give me a call or send me an email. Would love to get back to Miami and see the lecture with you. Missed you this year in Daytona. Regards to you father.

Take care ........ Tony
Tony Tuccillo

Middleburg, Florida
jimmy talksalot
View Profile
Special user
new orleans
757 Posts

Profile of jimmy talksalot
Koz,

that's what I figured.

thanks.

I'm glad you mentioned bobby.

merry christmas.
epoptika
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
477 Posts

Profile of epoptika
Quote:
On 2010-12-26 16:02, Kozmo wrote:
Listen, I cant worry about this stuff..... I love working the streets and feel I have created on my own a solid, artist magical experience for my audience. When I lecture I talk about my show and how it works and why I do the things that I do and why it works for me.

Its up to the audience whether its on the streets or in a lecture hall to make a decision on if it was worth their time and money.The truth of it is, I worked 100 plus days last year on the streets and I did just fine and I'm planning on doing even more this year. I entertained , made them laugh and performed what I feel is some pretty solid magic. I'm proud of my show, my magic and my life. I have little regrets.

I taught some guys who are doing pretty good right now like Bobby Maverick who's in my mind not only one of the best street magicians in the world but one of the best streets performers on the planet.

I love my life and other than my wife and kids the greatest gift I have ever been given was that little magic show that has taken me around the world. I was blessed with the influence of the greatest of all street magicians , Cellini for 5 years. I am truly one of the most blessed people on the planet. Trully and I wish everyone the same success that I have been given. What someone thinks on some magic chat page really has no effect on me and what my goals and plans are for the rest of my life. I am so grateful for all those people who stop by laugh and pay because it allows me to continue on this journey.

koz

:applause: Kozmo is one of the luckiest guys in the world. And I mean that sincerely. Smile
Scott Compton
View Profile
Special user
Hampton, VA
747 Posts

Profile of Scott Compton
Kozmo WILL be presenting his workshop on Sunday March 6th at 10:00am at the Ramada Inn in Pigeon Forge. Seating will be limited.
Register at http://www.wintercarnivalofmagic.com
When: March 6th 10:00-til
Where: Ramada Inn Pigeon Forge, TN
Cost: $100 includes Tales from the Street DVD and workshop!
Magic is an art. I am merely a tour guide.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Compton-Magician/160270640674735

"You are the magic" Jay Ose to Albert Goshman
tom crecelius
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of tom crecelius
We had Koz come to Louisville, Ky. and lecture. He was absolutely entertaining and wonderful,
sharing his entire show with us and beyond. I HIGHLY recommend seeing him, you will not forget
or regret the decision. Koz has the ability to inspire and stimulate, to amuse and confuse and to
help you be better. Great going Koz. Now, does this walk on water speech get us a return visit?
Have a great day, friend.
Tom
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Anytime.....
Scott Compton
View Profile
Special user
Hampton, VA
747 Posts

Profile of Scott Compton
Last minute signups are available now! Kozmo workshop Sunday in Pigeon Forge, TN!

Scott Compton
View Profile
Special user
Hampton, VA
747 Posts

Profile of Scott Compton
The workshop was great. A lot of great information and great people!

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Yea a BIG thanks for Doc Eason for attending and adding a different view....hes pretty good Smile
Doc Eason
View Profile
V.I.P.
Aspen Colorado
429 Posts

Profile of Doc Eason
Wow.. having read through all this poop... whew is all I can say.

ANY time a guy who makes his living at this crazy profession tips his mitt on the real work, it warrants the attention of people who have no clue about it. This was an interesting and highly informative gathering. To sit there and glean what you can out his four hour in depth talk was truly worth every penny. I would venture a guess that everyone there walked away with a much greater understanding about what goes into working the street.

Working the bar and working the street have a lot in common. I highly recommend taking this workshop if you are at all interested in what it takes to work the streets. It is NOT an easy money thing..

"Toiling" is a brilliant term coined by Cellini. I don't think any one can earn their stripes any other way. One learns things by toiling that cannot be learned any other way. It is anything but easy...

Thanks for an enlightening day Koz..
Doc Eason’s Rocky Mountain Magic

PO Box 50 / Basalt CO 81621

doc@doceason.com

http://doceason.com

http://doceasonmagicshop.com
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I was honored to have you there...truly....

Koz
DoctorCognos
View Profile
Elite user
413 Posts

Profile of DoctorCognos
I have been lucky enough to see Kozmo perform in New Orleans before Katrina.

But before you good citizens grab your lanterns and pitchforks in the middle of the night, let me assure you that Katrina wasn't Kozmo's fault. Now that we have handled that...

It only took a couple of minutes to see how well he worked his act, controlling the specs, and maximixing the amazement for them. Quick, and funny, and he throws in some real good magic too. You can learna lot by watching him. And he is a really nice guy too.

So if you had a chance to see him lecture, and you missed it.... Shame on You!

The Doctor
The Doctor Knows.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Kozmo Workshop in TN - Any interest? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL