The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Box Load Device (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
893 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
I am looking for some type of box that I can load a bill folder into 8th's. I am considering Mikame's Close-Up Nest of Boxes, but it doesn't need to be a nest. After a switch, I want to load it for a later reveal. Any ideas would be great. Remember, close-up please, not some big huge set-up.

If anyone has the Mikame Boxes, please tell me how they play. I know how they work, and I am interested in what owners think.

Doesn't have to be a box either, I am missing one link to an effect, and any help would be great.

Thanks
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
893 Posts

Wow, seriously, no ideas. Hmmm.... Well I think I got one or two now, thanks anyway.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Uh, sometimes it takes longer than 5 minutes for someone to respond.

Jim
AGMagic
View Profile
Special user
Cailf.
775 Posts

Profile of AGMagic
I don't have the Mikame boxes, but a few other load devices come to mind. Perhaps you could use a Lippincott box, bill tube, lemon, ball of string or yarn. A little more clarification on what you are trying to accomplish may get you more and better suggestions.
Tim Silver - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Magic-Woodshop/122578214436546

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Visualize Whirled Peas!
chuckn34404
View Profile
Regular user
Bend, Oregon
124 Posts

Profile of chuckn34404
Richard Sanders has a routine that loads the bill into a marking pen cap. I watched it at ones of his lectures and it is very simple and direct.
Chuckn
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
893 Posts

Quote:
On 2010-11-20 12:32, jimhlou wrote:
Uh, sometimes it takes longer than 5 minutes for someone to respond.

Jim

If you look closer, that was 12 hours, but that is OK.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
volto
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of volto
I'd go for the Viking Lippencott box ("Quarter Go Plus") since it's great quality, a strong effect, quiet and reasonably examinable. I have one; it plays really well. For coin stuff you can even load a nest of coin boxes inside the Quarter Go box.
Or if you're just using it for bills, one of the Viking bill tubes would be a good idea. Don't go for knockoffs; I've had several and they were worse than useless. They're just not examinable in the same way as the Viking stuff, which for this kind of item is important.
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
893 Posts

I will check out the Lippencott Boxes, thanks. I had forgot about them.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Box Load Device (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL