The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Docc Hilford's Perfect Mental Club Act (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
I am ten years old and it has taken me ten years to get to the mental age required for posting on the Café.
robwar0100
View Profile
Inner circle
Buy me some newspapers.Purchase for me 1 Gazette and
1747 Posts

Profile of robwar0100
Quote:
On Jul 4, 2015, bevbevvybev wrote:
I am ten years old and it has taken me ten years to get to the mental age required for posting on the Café.

Bev,

I see great things in your future. As you gain more years, you will begin writing books on cold reading, palmistry, graphology, numerology, cartomancy and other topics related to the magical arts.

You will be one of the first to explore using the Amazon Kindle publishing format as a way to further the reach of your marketing efforts.

Everyone will praise your efforts.

But, be patient, grasshopper. Let time work its magic.

Bobby
"My definition of chance is my hands on the wheel," Greg Long.
jstreiff
View Profile
Special user
701 Posts

Profile of jstreiff
The new incarnation of PMCA is quite am improvement as was indicated on the relevant conference call Docc held with several working pros in attendance all confirming the viability of the original act. If you have questions, better to direct them to Docc himself.
John
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Thanks jstreiff and those who sent PM's appreciated. Docc joins in here occasionally which is why I hoped he'd want to add his thoughts here in Penny or taken below to inner.
Bev and Bob, not quite sure if your posts were mocking or have some insider meaning, but which ever, I guess they brought you some sort of satisfaction, good for U's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Docc Hilford's Perfect Mental Club Act (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL