The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Morevelope Rediscovered (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
Morevelope is an envelope idea of mine that I thought I had lost long. I rediscovered it the other day and decided to write the work up.

Since I am overjoyed at the rediscovery of this notebook that contained many of my earlier ideas for traditional mentalism that I thought were gone forever. I am giving away 5 copies of this work to the next 5 people who email me. I would like to know what you think of this idea for a peek envelope.

It may take me a bit to get Morevelope sent to the first five people as I am busy working on several projects at the same time including Mystic Orb II which will be finished if all goes well by weeks end. Also, it has been a very long day and I will be on dinner break very soon. So I will get the free copies sent as soon as I can.

Thanks
BM
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Only two left for Café members.
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

The copies are gone. I am going to dinner upon my return I will toss any names that I receive in my email and draw one out of the hat for those of you who were a bit slow on the draw.Smile

Thanks guys let me know what you think of Morevelope.
M. H. Goodman
View Profile
Regular user
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
169 Posts

Profile of M. H. Goodman
I was one of those fortunate enough to receive a copy of Bill's Morevelope ebook, and I enjoyed reading it very much.

The envelope that is detailed in this ebook is very quick and easy to make (Bill states that he can make ten to twenty in less than ten minutes, and having seen what's involved I can well believe this to be the case), and once made it is ready to use without any extra setup.

In addition to this, the handling required to obtain a peek is extremely simple, and the envelope itself can be shown both front and back without anything untoward being visible to one's spectators.

In short, the Morevelope is a devilishly bold and simple idea, and one that I can tell will be thoroughly practical to use. Many thanks for sharing this with me Bill!
Coinucopia available now at http://coinucopia.blogspot.com.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
This envelope is THE one for "Modern Mindreader" by Hewitt, in Annemann's Mental Bargain
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
It's too simple, of course, to be used by any serious mentalist ;-)

Next thing you will be using it to load coins or switch bills
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Pit Boss
View Profile
Special user
573 Posts

Profile of Pit Boss
Looks good. A full billet peek! I look forward to playing around with this.

Thanks again Bill.

JD
Scott M
View Profile
Special user
Apex, NC
524 Posts

Profile of Scott M
I use envalopes and index cards, so this is a no brain purchase in my opinion. It is as natural as doing what you would do in handeling envalopes and nothing is out of the ordinary and yet...you get all you need to read a mind.

DD
Revelations
Words
Etc.

Combine this with other routines that incorporate envalopes (pay ones are what I use) and you have a sure fire peek that will be worth so much more to you than the few bucks this piece costs.

I keep my envalopes in an old card to wallet and it holds my envalopes perfectly and as I put the envalopes away...I get all I need to read a mind or two.

VERY NICE BILL!

-Scott M
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of DJG
I love it! I am working on a pocket "reverse" confabulation or sorts.

I will update with my progress. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1158 Posts

Profile of r1z08
I really like this. Like, REALLY like this. This is a multifunctional tool that has a massive amount of potential and uses. I'll admit that I have not tried it out in the real world as of yet, but due to the simplicity of this, I know it will work. I'll report back once it's been tested.

Excellent thinking here.

-rob
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I ordered this today.
I guess I wait for a download link to be emailed.

Steve
Eshla
View Profile
Inner circle
1239 Posts

Profile of Eshla
Can the envelopes be passed out and handeled by the audiance?
I come from the future to culture you poor sods with fire.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2010-11-24 12:29, Eshla wrote:
Can the envelopes be passed out and handeled by the audiance?

Eshla... you wanna a product that fools you or your audience? ( I hate that "fool" word...)

Morenvelope is a clever fake, so obviously cant be passed to the audience such as a Win%·"w or Sl%t envelope.

For me Morenvelope is far superior for some cases when you can hold more envelopes in your hands. The option for lo4ds, st3%ls, and other techniques are endless
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I personally hand out my thumbs before every performance...

anyway - finally gotten round to reading this, and all I can add to the plaudits is "yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss...."

very nice indeed, dead simple, easy to use...does what its supposed to...

great for lots of effects from PME and 13 steps...and that's before you start moving onto describing photos, postcards, serial number divinations...

in fact, this makes a serial number divination a walk in the park...

actually forgot the idea I just posted...a bit cr@p now I think about it...stupid brain...
I've asked to be banned
Merlin C
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of Merlin C
Looks like a very versatile amd workable stack-of-envelopes method. I had to puzzle out which way round things went a bit, but I'd be pleased to have bought this.
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Thanks everyone for the rave reviews. Very happy that it may find a use in your effects. Morevelope is one of the items I kept tucked away for years. Mainly do it its simplicity.

Now the sad news is that in a few days I will be removing some of my effects from the market due to issues of exposure. Which is something I do not agree with mine or anyone else for that matter. This is done to help protect those of you who are using these items from any chance of additional exposure in the future. While I am not speaking of the TK Coin effect that got expose here. I am speaking about something else entirely, that I just saw today, the video is now gone... While I am not going to talk about this further I must remove certain items from public view. These items once removed will only be available by request from performers and in most cases free to those who may have a use for the item or item(s). So I know you guys are going to flood me with questions as to what happened so I give you the one word answer now "kid". You should be able to figure it out from there. How did I get it removed so fast? Sorry, that's a trade secret.

Thanks I am truly grateful to you for your comments on this item.

All the Best
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Morevelope Rediscovered (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL