The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Magic Tricks,Card Shuffling and Dynamic Computer Memories (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David43
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of David43
I've just been browsing in Foyle's book-shop (in Central London) and came across the above book by S.Brent published by The American Mathematics Association. It looked interesting but was expensive at £16.95 for 120 A5 pages, soft-back. A lot on the maths of various shuffles and deals, the faro shuffle, perfect shuffles etc - quite mathematical, higher than 'A' level standard. I would have bought a copy but for the price - decided to ask the Café - has anyone read it? Recommended?

cheers

David
I Put a Spell On You
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
No, but on a related subject you might be interested in the stackview software which is being offered on the internet forum. It simulates shuffling a deck under an assortment of circumstances.

landmark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Magic Tricks,Card Shuffling and Dynamic Computer Memories (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL