The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » A Mentalism Workshop! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Canadian Guy
View Profile
Regular user
California
149 Posts

Profile of Canadian Guy
Jan 23rd 2011, from 1:00 to about 4pm:
Real World Mentalism with Colin McLeod.
Colin is coming to work the Magic Castle but this will be your ONLY chance to see him! He just recently released the 3 DVD set “Opening Minds”

Things that will be covered at his workshop on 1/23/2011
From Colin:
*How I create real world routines which are interesting, engaging and deceptive. The processes I use and a look at some of the techniques I rely on (Psychological, Dual Reality and Billet Work).
*Equivoke and how to make it work,
*Billet Work (which will include everything from full billet peeks, to making billets invisible...to LOTS more!)
PLUS
I'll answer all/any questions they have!
*Everyone will also get a free copy of 'Know Sh*t' which sold for $40 at MindVention. It is full of stuff not on the DVDs.
I will cover LOTS of theory and techniques which aren't on the DVDs.

This workshop is EXTREMELY LIMITED to only 12 People!! Sign up starts this Tuesday!

$60 per person. Give us a call to sign up: 818-508-9921
or e-mail us: MagicAppleStore@gmail.com

Don’t miss your ONLY chance to learn from one of the newest, most creative minds in Mentalism!!
Canadian Guy
View Profile
Regular user
California
149 Posts

Profile of Canadian Guy
There are only about 6 seats left for this workshop! Give us a call ASAP to reserve your seat
$60 per person
Jan 23rd from 2pm-5pm (time change)

818-508-9921
Canadian Guy
View Profile
Regular user
California
149 Posts

Profile of Canadian Guy
7 Days from today, Colin McLeod will be at The Magic Apple for an EXCLUSIVE 12 PERSON Mentalism workshop. There are only 5 seats left!
Jan 23rd 2011, from 2:00 to about 5pm: Real World Mentalism with Colin McLeod.Colin is coming to work the Magic Castle but this will be your ONLY chance to see him! He just recently released the 3 DVD set “Opening Minds”

$60 per person. Give us a call to sign up: 818-508-9921
or e-mail us: MagicAppleStore@gmail.com

Don’t miss your ONLY chance to learn from one of the newest, most creative minds in Mentalism!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » A Mentalism Workshop! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL