The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Jeff Sheridan DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Big Jeff
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
How does the new Jeff Sheridan "Genius at Work" DVD set compare to Cellini's?

I found it at Hocus Pocus and it looks ok, it has several things that I'm really not interested in like card Manipulation and his stand up stuff doesn't really interest me.

Does anybody have these?

At $105 for members I think I'll pass, and wait for Cellini's DVD.

Thanks Smile
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5931 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
I was at the taping of the Sheridan DVDs. While I have not seen the finished product, I can unequivocally state that to see Jeff do his act two or three times that day made me realize that his skills go beyond master, to the level of virtuoso in the arenas of both audience management and communication of character. Not surprisingly, his skill with cards is equal to that.

Jeff's approach toward his audience is gentle and subtle yet still extremely effective. All I can say is brilliant.

I never got to see Fred Kapps live, but in seeing Jeff Sheridan I knew that feeling of realization that I was witnessing one of the best of the best that has ever been.

Some of the close up tricks are really quite brilliant as well, proving Jeff is as clever as he is skilled.

Every rumor you have heard about Jeff Sheridan's prowess as a magician pales in comparison to experiencing him first hand.

Cheers,

Tom
Dr. Jakks
View Profile
Special user
832 Posts

Profile of Dr. Jakks
Isn't Jeff the owner of Hottrix?

Jakks
zombieboy
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut, USA
889 Posts

Profile of zombieboy
No, that's Steve Sheraton.
Mark Martinez
View Profile
Inner circle
Wisconsin
1276 Posts

Profile of Mark Martinez
Besides Tom has anyone else seen Jeff work? Smile
From the description on the L&L website, I am very excited to see the DVD's...
Magically,
Mark

Success comes before work only in the dictionary. - Anonymous
zombieboy
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut, USA
889 Posts

Profile of zombieboy
As I posted in other topic, I ordered the DVDs and will post a review when I get them.
mwolfire
View Profile
New user
Mark Wolfire
91 Posts

Profile of mwolfire
Unlike some others on this thread I am mainly intersted in the card manipulation volume. How does it compare to McBrides? Waiting for your review...
Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Jeff Sheridan DVDs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL