The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Michael Ammars Easy To Master Money Miracles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shane Wiker
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1199 Posts

Profile of Shane Wiker
Does anyone know where I could find the explainations of the effects on Michael Ammars Easy To Master Money Miracles? I am thinking about buying one but I don't know what any of the effects are. I can find the names of the effects but not the explainations. Thanks in advance. Smile
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
go to http://www.llpub.com/ That's the website for L+L publishing the makers of the videos...they have all of the descriptions of what's on the videos...but not really what the effects are. Possibly dan watkins site has the reviews...come to think of it I'm sure he has them. The videos are very good. I own volumes 2 and 3. Volume 3 has his bill to peanut which is just one of the best stand up routines of all time. Good luck.
Shane Wiker
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1199 Posts

Profile of Shane Wiker
Do they have alot of in-the-hands tricks? I am trying to make a restaurant routine so I need alot of in-the-hands tricks that reset quickly.
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Not really man, it's more of a watch this kind of thing but some stuff is very very good. If you want restaurant coin material I suggest trying to get in touch with Jim Pace and get his lecture notes or video lecture from '97. The Ammar stuff is not mostly coins but all types of currency (bills and such). They're a very good buy and I've used some routines in restaurnts. Coins through table with the kicker...10000 grains of salt...daryl's cross of india. For some good restaurant work I really highly suggest Mike Closes workers books or very very close videos.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Michael Ammars Easy To Master Money Miracles (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL