The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » "Got it covered" by Sonny Fontana Patter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KJfan
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of KJfan
Hello everyone,

I have recently ordered the trick "Got it covered" by Sonny Fontana. WOW! Awesome trick. One of the best things I have ever ordered.

But, as we all know, what really counts on an act is the presentation that is given to the effect. In this particular trick I am having some problems with getting the perfect presentation, because isn´t normal a umbrella to penetrate cards.
For that reason, I am requesting to the persons who bought the trick (the ones who don´t, also please give their comment) to say which patter did you use for this particular routine.

Thanks in advance!

July 23, 2003

Anyone?
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1042 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
As I am only young my patter goes like this:
'When I was younger I saw this amazing magician stabbing cards with a sword. Now as a 10 year old boy I loved weapons or anything that could mame my brother, well anyway I wanted to get this so I asked my parents for a sword, they said no so instead I asked santa and lo and be hold he also said no. Well anyway I was not to be detured, I was set upon performing this trick so I started practicing stabbing cards in secret. How you may I ask.(introduce umbrella ) Voila.' that's is how I introduce the trick I'll leave it to you to finish it.
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1042 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
I have to say thihs is one of my favourite tricks and I use t=it as a finisher due to the pose your left in(great applause cue) oh and card are on the floor.
Steve Dela
View Profile
Special user
U.K. London
961 Posts

Profile of Steve Dela
I agree 100%, this is one of the best stage tricks in my show, very funny and very magical! the surprize end is the kicker!

In Magic
Steve Dela
http://stevedela.com
Associate Member of the Inner Magic Circle
FFFF
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1042 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
Please don't copy my patter to the letter, it is one I spent a lot of time working on and it took me alonng time before I introduced this trick to the magic fraternity. Hi Steve hope to see you at the YMC. You probably don't know me, infact I'm sure you don't but anyway I still hope to see you. I'll be at the MC in March.
Bye
Nick
H2O MAgic
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, Canada
8 Posts

Profile of H2O MAgic
I love this trick as well. I tell the audience about how this is the most dangerous trick in the world and how it is performed by a magician who is well trained with a super sharp metal sword. I then continue in saying I’m from Vancouver BC and we don’t have a lot of sword lying around in Vancouver but we do have a lot of these. Then I pull out the umbrella. People from Vancouver really love this joke and others who haven’t been to Vancouver now know what to pack in there suitcases!

Magically Yours,
Trevor Watters
If you would like to see more about "The Illusions of Trevor Watters and Lorena" visit:
www.trevorwatters.com
afoi
View Profile
Regular user
malaysia
142 Posts

Profile of afoi
Andy magic from hong kong made a ripoff this product. take note about it
- a f o i -
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » "Got it covered" by Sonny Fontana Patter (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL