The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Beyond ESP 3! (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Boudje
View Profile
New user
France
89 Posts

Profile of Boudje
I'm not sure there is some updates. I register on the mailing list, bust never received mail related to this product.
By the way there is some very strong things inside the physical release.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Hi Boudje, pm me your e-mail and I'll make sure that you are on there. There has only been one update so far but I'll make sure this reaches you and that you are kept up to date for future thoughts. Thanks Paul for the kind words too Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
I love these cards - I don't know why there wasn't more discussion on them - here is my review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OotcnpnpuEc
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
How does a YouTube video like this help us?
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Because it's a review... it shows what you get and he gives his opinion on the package. How is it NOT helpful?
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
Exposure perhaps? These review shows are becoming ten a penny!
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
No, I hate video exposure (that's why I don't ever perform on youtube), nothing in my video that you couldn't learn at penguin.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Beyond ESP 3! (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL