The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Light, Lighter, Lightest! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
737 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
So chaps,

In your opinion which of Mr Giobbi's latest is the bestest?

Of coarse one would always like to start at the beginning, but I have read that the routines in Light, are ok, but the effects are better.

What really caught my eye was Part 4 of Lighter: The Ideal Composition of a Program of Card Magic.

So yeh, I could do with a couple extra effects to show people of over xmas, so which is your fav?

Thanks Gentlemen.

Jon Hackett
It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them -- the character, the heart, generous qualities and progressive ideas. Doystoyevsky
magicphill
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of magicphill
I have only read Light and Lightest and would say the better of the two is Light but then this is only based on the fact I knew a lot of the effects in lightest already from other texts.

Light is mainly card location effects where as Lightest has a lot more variety in the types of card tricks it contains.
murrari
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of murrari
They are all good books - what's best for one person may not be so for someone else as its so subjective. As Light was the first in the series, and one that I don't think you've read yet, I'd suggest that as you're next port of call!

It's full of excellent, easy-to-do routines

AM
Andrew Murray
M.I.M.C. Gold Star
AndrewMurrayMagic

DON'T WAIT FOR INSPIRATION is my brand new e-book with 10 new routines.

APTITUDE is my first PLATINUM e-book with 10 new routines + 'SIGNS' bonus.

PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP is available here.

DNA
BarryFernelius
View Profile
Inner circle
Still learning, even though I've made
2537 Posts

Profile of BarryFernelius
The last effect in Card College Lighter is one of my favorite easy card tricks. It requires a bit of preparation, but it's worth it.
"To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan and not quite enough time."

-Leonard Bernstein
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
792 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Anything written by Roberto giobbi is worth reading !!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Light, Lighter, Lightest! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL