The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Want Canadian Magicians (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kazam Magic Shows
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Kazam Magic Shows
Hi All,

About 2 years ago, we started a site called KAZAM MAGIC SHOWS - we are a booking service for magicians all over Canada. Long story short, the site/business had to put on hiatus because due to busy personal schedules. We did book out quite a few magicians when active, but new the timing was wrong...

That said, the idea was not to have the site shut down rather wait until an appropriate time where more focus could be given to the business; essentially what is trying to be said is that Kazam Magic Shows will be starting back up in January 2011 for good.

We did get to work with a lot of magicians for events all over Canada and would like to get your information once again.

A quick explanation of a few things (more can be found at the 'magicians FAQ' website):

1/ Yes, we are a booking service. We advertise all over Canada and will be booking magicians for events we get calls for, no matter what city.
2/ No, this does not cost one cent - we are not looking for money from you. We are not like GigMasters etc, we only hire you if we're contacted and booked for a specific event. More information about our process is online.
3/ You get your fee. We don't take a percentage of your money, rather we are a service that adds an additional cost to the client for booking - nothing crazy, just a fee for our time and service, only when a booking has occured. You are paid immediately upon completion by us.
4/ This does not mean you are guaranteed to get work from us...but if we don't have your information, there is no possibility of it happening, so please go to the site and submit your info, it takes literally 40 seconds at most.
5/ Some people have sent info to us in the past and although we have it in our archived file, please re-send it to us through the site as we will be using the latest info sent to us first.

To access our Magicians Sign-up Site - you can PM me.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
Good luck with the service! I went to your site and sent in my info.

All the best,
Todd Shapiro
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
Kazam Magic Shows
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Kazam Magic Shows
Great! Thank you.
Matman
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Matman
Hi there,

I went to your site and it looks good. I'm not sure if it is my browser, but a couple of your links seem 'broken'. I cannot see the 'theater' and the 'show info' links.

All the best with your service!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Want Canadian Magicians (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL