The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Wizard Product Review - Doves, The Process , High Spots and MODOSU (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Hey guys.

Just to let you know the latest show is now live. On this weeks show we look at The Process by Andrew Gerrard, High Spots by Caleb Wiles, MODOSU by Sean Scott and Sponge Doves by Alan Wong. We also have our huge announcement and some outtakes. Enjoy!

Any feedback let me know, we would love to hear from you.

Link to show - Click Here!

Craig
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Hi Craig

Great show as always.

Thanks for the Christmas present!!!!!!

Have a great Christmas and New Year

regards
Steve
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
Great show Craig - I am always looking forward to these every week. Happy Holidays
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
This has become essential viewing Craig. Thanks to you and David for your honesty on all the latest.

John
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1624 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Once again, another great episode with the perfect blend of information and humor. You guys have turned the WPR into something original and special, and I look forward to it every week. Also, the professionalism with which you do them -- you never seem to miss your own self-imposed deadline -- and your communication with your viewers are really excellent. Thanks for all of your continued work on the show.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Wizard Product Review - Doves, The Process , High Spots and MODOSU (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL