The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Double Dream Hands! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Possibly the greatest choreography ever devised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm7yAWpX1Mc&feature=related
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
That is the gayest thing I have ever seen.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
The horror . . . the horror . . .
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Michael I am 51 years old - that means I am unlikely to have as much time left on this planet as I've already spent here.

Now I've lost nearly 3 minutes of that time to a vid that was much funnier when I saw it on Graham Norton.

That clip is worse than watching an episode of Glee, though fortunately a lot shorter.
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Wait, Destiny!

Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQQxMC8i3Lw

Isn't that Michael in the middle of the second row with the punk disguise?
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Gee Stoney - you could be right and after that maybe Glee isn't so bad. It looked like an adolescent Beauty and the Geek - did you notice the girls were all really pretty while the boys looked like hillbilly nerds?
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
I noticed. Did you notice that they didn't give a front view of the girls until the video was almost over? I guess the girls aren't so important....
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Crazy - interesting dynamic
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1868 Posts

Profile of kcg5
Uhhh. Can this thread be moved to another area?

(I like glee..)
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I don't know if there is a special forum for 'theatrical youth'. I did notice they ignored the girls, the good thing is now all those guys can serve in the military!

I like Glee as well...
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
I'll send the bossy villian lady round to give Santa and Kevin a good spanking.
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Glee is fantastic and so is this wonderful dance. How dare you all.
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
We are so savage!
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
I'm sure Glee is excellent time filler for theatrical kids not yet old enough to be drunk in bars squealing 'fabulous' while they watch equally drunk drag queens lipsynch.

I'd hazard a guess Santa and Kevin watch it for the cheerleaders.

It's good that the writers have found gainful employment after graduating with honors for Color By Numbers and Connect The Dots.
God knows what they would do if someone misplaced the formula they use for writing each show.

I recently watched their Lady Gaga show in the hope I was wrong but when they dropped a Streisand song into a Gaga show it showed they were not just catering for a certain segment of the population I belong to, but pandering to us. I'm sure if there'd been time there would have been a verse or two from Minelli. The tokenism is relentless. And why on earth is an able bodied actor playing a guy in a wheel chair? That is so dismissive of the talents of the wheelchair bound as to be sickening.

I fully expect to see an ad for an episode where Helen Reddy sings I Am Woman while 2 ethnically diverse and somehow otherwise challenged lesbian single mothers sing their way through a celebration of their gay marriage. I'm willing to put money on the straight boy eventually realising he's been in love all the time with the gay boy that's obsessed with him, and they'll be able to have a double wedding with their parents.

As for the nasty bossy woman, if she wants to act a biatch - she needs to watch reruns of Bewitched. The female TV villians since Endora have not been fit to lick up the drops of venom that dripped from every pore of Agnes Morehead.

Did I mention I'm not fond of the show?
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Yes....I watch it for the cheerleaders! I love that mini skirted look, Rachel always wears very short skirts, I salute her.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I'm going to go to my bedroom and watch my DVD of the first volume of Glee season one....

What shocked me about Glee is the gay kid FINALLY finds another gay kid and then leaves for a different school! I guess ol' Kirk isn't a bear hunter. To be honest the reason I enjoy that show is first I am amazed at the voice the woman who plays Rachel has, second the girl who plays Britney has great one liners and when she is in a performance piece she completely dominates the stage. There are some performers you cannot take your eyes off and she is the one on that show that is it....when not performing she is kind of an odd looking girl.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Double Dream Hands! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL