The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Glastonbury Festival 2011 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ivan Nikolayevich Ponyryov
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Ivan Nikolayevich Ponyryov
Hi,

I usually work Glastonbury as a volunteer but I would really like to start working the festival circuit this summer.

Does anybody know who to contact about performing at Glastonbury Festival on one of the outdoor stages? Any information would be useful from somebody who has been. Do you get paid or do they just give you a free ticket in exchange for x number of performances?

I get the impression it is different from state fair performances in America.

Cheers Matt.

astonisher.net
Ivan Nikolayevich Ponyryov
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Ivan Nikolayevich Ponyryov
Wow it is quiet. Are you guys all at the Queensland Street Festival or something? Watch out for the appearing Alligators.
magicalmilton
View Profile
Regular user
London/Mallorca
172 Posts

Profile of magicalmilton
You have to be registered as an actual company to perform at glastonbury, just make sure that you are a member of equity and that you are covered by its public liablity insurance then get in touch here http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/in......ming-etc

hope that helps

sam
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Glastonbury Festival 2011 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL