The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic Wagon's new "Instant Translocation " Looks good (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Below is a copy from their web site.
A small treasure chest and a coin purse are displayed. The performer borrows a coin from a spectator and has it marked for later identification. He then asks a spectator to put this coin in the chest, close the lid and place their hand onto the top of the chest. The performer now directs attention to a coin purse which has been in plain sight before the effect even begins. The coin purse is opened and, to everyone’s surprise, inside is the very same, marked coin!

• The coin can be borrowed and marked by the spectator.
• The treasure chest & a coin purse are in full view the entire time.
• The coin vanishes from the chest and reappears INSIDE the purse in a very quick and clean manner.

The effect can be performed with a marked coin, a spectator’s ring, a folded signed card, etc.

The entire set is meticulously handcrafted from the finest Croco embossed animal-friendly synthetic leather. Solid brass plating is used in the hardware and the interior is lined with velvet materials. Each piece perfectly demonstrates the care, attention to detail, and impeccable craftsmanship.

The photo does not do justice to the elegant crocodile texture of these props.

Click here to view attached image.
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Dave, this looks and sounds terriffic. How much is it?
MagicMan1957
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of MagicMan1957
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
I think it's $99.00
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I wonder if the borrowed object is actually seen inside and then taken out of the coin purse or is the borrowed object dumped into the performer's hand.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
samdan
View Profile
Special user
519 Posts

Profile of samdan
Any sleights needed?
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
As much as I hate demos, this one probably needs one.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Here is a quote from Magic Wagon in an email they sent me, I hope it helps, I may even buy this , if so I will give a review. From other items I have had or played with, I can trust the statement below.

"It is quite easy to perform the effect described as the chest and a coin purse are both gimmicked. You only need to know how to finger palm the coin. The coin purse is nicely gimmicked in a way that you can load the coin in front of the spectator.
Thanks again for caring and supporting our products!"
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
OK folks, I will be be sending in my order today, I will keep you posted, Dave
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
A reasonable price as well, considering the impeccable quality we are used to from these guys.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
There is no US distributor at this time, and that may be a good thing as it would keep cost down, and the shipping is very low, under ten bucks,
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Dave,

I can't wait to learn more. I love these effects.

Mike Smile
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
This arrived today, it looks just like the photo, it did not come in a fancy box, there is no DVD, just a single sheet to explain how it works and a very basic routine, and it can be done with a ring too.
In typical "Magic Wagon" style, you don't need a fancy box or DVD; it is so straight forward and easy to do. There really are no sleights and angles or lighting are of no concern. The quality is just as I expected, very High. The basic effect is to borrow a coin, any coin from any country, have it signed, the spec can drop it in the coin purse as you hold it, the you snap it shut and let the spec hold it, then simply pick up the box, hold it in your out stretched hand and allow the spec or anyone to flip up the clasp and remove the coin, that simple. I like using a borrowed ring, no need to have that signed.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Another note, the effect can be done in reverse, the coin goes in to the coin pouch first and appears in the chest, a folded bill or card can also be used, both the chest and pouch can be used alone and/or with other effects.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic Wagon's new "Instant Translocation " Looks good (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL