The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Leading Journalists Expose Major Cover-ups in Media (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

panlives
View Profile
Inner circle
2087 Posts

Profile of panlives
"The riveting excerpts below are from the revealing accounts of 20 award-winning journalists in the highly acclaimed book Into the Buzzsaw. These courageous writers were prevented by corporate media ownership from reporting major news stories. Some were even fired or laid off. They have won numerous awards, including several Emmys and a Pulitzer. Join in building a better world by helping to spread this news across the land."

http://www.wanttoknow.info/mediacover-up
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Thanks for the handy list. Those are some important stories that don't fit into the Mainstream media's narrative. Should be required reading, if only to get a sense of the blinders that we're fitted with.

Project Censored used to do an annual list of the 20 most censored stories of the year. I don't know if they still are around. Anyone know?
panlives
View Profile
Inner circle
2087 Posts

Profile of panlives
Quote:
On 2011-01-10 09:56, landmark wrote:
Thanks for the handy list. Those are some important stories that don't fit into the Mainstream media's narrative. Should be required reading, if only to get a sense of the blinders that we're fitted with.

Project Censored used to do an annual list of the 20 most censored stories of the year. I don't know if they still are around. Anyone know?

http://www.projectcensored.org/top-stori......of-2011/
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Thanks both of you for the links - interesting reading, both.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Leading Journalists Expose Major Cover-ups in Media (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL