The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » David Copperfields Magic Specials on VCD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicNut
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of MagicNut
A while ago I tried to find videos of every special Copperfield performed on television but I failed miserably.

Now fast forward, two years later, I have found a website that sells three volumes, 4 vcd cds per volume for 19.99 each.

Is VCD good quality or would I be disappointed?

I have been dying to see Copperfield's past specials, and this is the best way for me to obtain all of them for about 60.00 bucks which to me is worth the price (only if the quality is acceptable).

Anybody have any experince with VCDs? Please let me know your opinion of them, thanks!

P.S You can check out all three volumes using these quick links:

http://www.getvcds.com/vcd/DC11020001.shtml
http://www.getvcds.com/vcd/DC11020002.shtml
http://www.getvcds.com/vcd/DC11020003.shtml
View Profile
Special user
874 Posts

Profile of 1908
Hey that's great! I will wait for the DVD version. I want to have all of his specials, too. Anyone knows if they will come out in DVDs?
Don't wait for the perfect moment...Take a moment and make it perfect!!!
Evan Williams
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of Evan Williams
VCDs can be good or bad quality. They are usually worse than VHS, and are ALWAYS worse than DVD. Wait for a DVD if you want top notch quality.

The quality is probably fine though.

Evan
Zednanreh
View Profile
Loyal user
Miami, FL
211 Posts

Profile of Zednanreh
If they would have a sample of the quality, I might dish out the money. Looks promising, but I am hesitant.

- Alex
So you want to market or sell your trick? Before you do, read this!
jmmagic
View Profile
New user
New Hampshire
70 Posts

Profile of jmmagic
Hey Magicnut,

I have all of the VCD's of the Copperfield Specials. The Quality is from Good to Very Good, It is around 2nd or 3rd Gen VHS quality.

I am hoping to get DVD's some time in the future. You might do better looking for someone who has good quality VHS tapes watching them and waiting for the DVD's.

Joe
indridcold
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of indridcold
I have all of these, they are actually copies from tapes from his specials, so they are not so great. They are good enough for me though, fantastic encoding. I also got 'Illusion' VCD and it is very, very clear and crisp, best VCD I have ever seen.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » David Copperfields Magic Specials on VCD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL