The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » "Fool Us" by Penn & Teller... Really? How is this good or right for the Art? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
volto
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of volto
The world's second greatest magician? Smile
charliewerner
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of charliewerner
Please remember this: Penn and Teller, never force those magician to come to the show. They give the opportunity to them. There are lots of unknown magician with great personality becoming even famous after the show "Pitt the Magic Dragon"

Sure most of them cant fool the magician. But if I an event planner, planing of getting a magician for my event full of lay audience who is CEO of automobile, insurance, sales... who too busy on their job performance and care less about magic or how it is done... who would I employ>? A magician who fool a magician but poor presentation. Or a likable character who most likely make my audience entertain...

And for us magician, the one who fool penn and teller got to be very creative. And they all get the name "Benjamin Earl the man who fool penn and teller" ...just like Dai Vernon The man who fool houdini..

Penn and Teller is giving every magician in UK a chance to elevate themselves into world class performer. Also, they too are promoting magician to come up with new idea. Their way of cos better that that !@#$**** Mask Magician who claim he want to help magician to come up new idea.. yeah right, he exposing magic of other, why not exposed his own magic? Because he not creative enough...

In penn and teller fool us show, you don't have to be a professional magician but a guy who perhaps love magic and got a day time job, who invent stuff that new and good.. You might have a boring personality but as long you fool penn and teller, you be famous..

and If you are a no body from a small town, after the show.. perhaps your income will increase.

Finally this show is a test for the ultimate magician, the so call THE Magician's Magician.
"Seeing Joy, Sadness, Anger,Contempt,Surprise, Disgust,Fear on people faces are the motivation of my MAGIC" Charlie Werner (C.C.L)
alpha alex
View Profile
Special user
774 Posts

Profile of alpha alex
Well I am pretty sure this show is great for magicians that invent their own products like mathieu bich and john archer, I am pretty sure they have sold a lot of spreadwave and blank night. and I can bet they are getting booked more often now than before appearing on that show.
and if the show was right, john archer had a experience of a lifetime opening for them at rio. he deserves it, john is great.
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3623 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
Quote:
On 2011-09-27 10:39, volto wrote:
The world's second greatest magician? Smile

Good one, Volto!
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » "Fool Us" by Penn & Teller... Really? How is this good or right for the Art? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL