The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Who has tried the effect "pain" from AoA 1? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

placebo
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of placebo
Maybe this is being posted in the wrong forum, if that is the case then I apologise.

All I am asking for is some confirmation that I won't get a pin stuck in my hand when I perform this trick. Who has tried it, and sort of reactions have you got?

One more thing, it's on page 135 AOA 1
djvirtualreality
View Profile
Inner circle
MayfieldNew York
1347 Posts

Profile of djvirtualreality
I have, and I do it all the time to freak people out. Have you tried it? If not, the first time is nerve racking, but after that IT'S SIMPLE. Another thing, it does not hurt any IF you do it right. If you don't, My friend and I have put little holes in our hand. To do it right..........DON'T SLOW DOWN! That is the key, go as hard as you can. You won't even feel it, but if you do then you did something wrong. If you lift your hand up and see a little blood coming out, no worries just clean it and wait a little cause it hurts like a pinched nerve. If you want extra advice PM me or say it on here.

P.S The pointed end goes DOWN
Life is an illusion, death is reality.
placebo
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of placebo
Hey man, thanks for your help, I tried it and it's actually really easy. I guess I was being a wuss, lol.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Who has tried the effect "pain" from AoA 1? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL