The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Old Shadow Masters vs New? Erlanger vs Cincy? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I recently made a purchase of a few decks. For fun, I got an Ellusionist Shadow Masters deck.

It didn't feel quite as stout as I remembered my regular Masters Edition Deck, so I compared the 2 decks. The older, red-backed Masters deck was a clear 2 cards thicker than the Shadow Masters.

I also noticed that the thicker, red-backed Masters deck was made in Cincinnati, OH, while the recently obtained Shadow Masters Deck was made in Erlanger, KY.

I'm doing a little snooping around to see if I can obtain a Cincy-made Shadow Masters deck. Of course, I suppose it is possible that all Shadow Masters Decks were made in Erlanger.

Be interesting to see what comes up, perhaps.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Loopback
View Profile
Veteran user
Lincoln, Nebraska
359 Posts

Profile of Loopback
My Shadowmaster's deck was made in Cincinatti, OH.
Loopback
View Profile
Veteran user
Lincoln, Nebraska
359 Posts

Profile of Loopback
Forgot to mention I compared them to the Red Masters and both were the same thickness in the sealed deck box. Hope that helps.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Ah-HAH!

:)

Thanks for the info - I was curious about/suspected that.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Old Shadow Masters vs New? Erlanger vs Cincy? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL