The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Cagigal with Walden on Dragonskull Radio (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

christiancagigal
View Profile
Special user
SF Bay Area
625 Posts

Profile of christiancagigal
Hey Gang,
Chris Walden of Dragonskull Radio (Radio for Bizarre magicians) is having me as a guest this Tuesday night on his show! We shall talk of things bizarre, magical and theatrical!
Here's the link to Chris's blogtalk radio site where you will also find his Shadow Hour shows:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shadowhour/blog/2010/02

And, here's where you can find archives for the previous monthly editions of the Dragonskull interviews including Walt Anthony, David Parr and JOE CABRAL!
http://mythmade.com/dragonskull/

Can't for Chris to come visit me all they in San Francisco...things get foggy and rocky out here, Chris! Watch out!

C
"Besides the known and the unknown, what else is there?"-Harold Pinter
www.christiancagigal.com
WayneCapps
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
769 Posts

Profile of WayneCapps
Congrats Christian!
christiancagigal
View Profile
Special user
SF Bay Area
625 Posts

Don't forget tonight Chris Walden is coming all the way out to the foggy rocky shores of the San Francisco coastline to chat with me. We shall talk magic, strangeness and theatre. I can't wait!!!
Here's the link to the previous shows with great folks like our very own Joe Diamond and David Parr as well as the link to tonight's show!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/search/dragonskull/

C
www.christiancagigal.com
christiancagigal
View Profile
Special user
SF Bay Area
625 Posts

Well looks like Chris forgot his flashlight on the way out to find me. He may not get here until maybe about 7:30 PST/ 9:30 Central. That's okay. Currently I am waiting along side a very cold, foggy, rocky cliff near the historic Cliff House restaurant, high above the pounding waves of Ocean Beach, San Francisco. For most people this bitter, biting ocean air is painful to stand in for too long...for me...it's rather pleasant and comforting...

Don't forget to tune in, it's just a few minutes away....
www.christiancagigal.com
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
I look forward to listening Gentlemen.

Kotah
Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
686 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
I've only had time to hear half of the interview so far but I've enjoyed it immensely. I hope Chris made it out of the cave in the end and his bones haven't joined the broken bottles left by the kids. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Cagigal with Walden on Dragonskull Radio (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL