The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » IMX anyone? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

conjurormatt
View Profile
Regular user
Ft. Worth, TX
181 Posts

Profile of conjurormatt
I was just wondering if anyone in this niche of the Café was planning on going to the International Magic Experience (IMX) in May?

Cheers!
Matt M.
Matthew Martin
"Merely to be acquainted with the basic secret of a card trick, in no way qualifies you to perform it. Few people realize that even a simple trick in the hands of a capable performer can become a minor miracle."
~Dai Vernon
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Assuming I'm back in the states by then (aiming for the end of April) I'll be attending!
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
conjurormatt
View Profile
Regular user
Ft. Worth, TX
181 Posts

Profile of conjurormatt
Cool, it would be nice to meet you in person!
Matthew Martin
"Merely to be acquainted with the basic secret of a card trick, in no way qualifies you to perform it. Few people realize that even a simple trick in the hands of a capable performer can become a minor miracle."
~Dai Vernon
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
It a possible for me.... since I'm going to miss the first in 20 years of the WMS.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I'm riding with Pete then. I didn't ask him, I just decided.
We'll stop in Barstow for snacks.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
conjurormatt
View Profile
Regular user
Ft. Worth, TX
181 Posts

Profile of conjurormatt
Lol
Matthew Martin
~Dai Vernon
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
I plan to attend IMX - how can you go wrong with a $149 registration fee and the talent line up?
conjurormatt
View Profile
Regular user
Ft. Worth, TX
181 Posts

Profile of conjurormatt
Agreed!
Matthew Martin
~Dai Vernon
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I actually am SKIPPING Blackpool this year (the one year I'm living in the UK) in part so I can attend. I'll do Blackpool when the lineup appeals to me more, but frankly I was FAR more impressed with the IMX list than Blackpool this year. Nothing against those that ARE appearing, just nothing in it that was worth the price for a hotel, train ticket and registration.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
If I go, you can ride with me. Funny, I know of a great restaurant in Barstow. Also one in Baker.
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I'm most likely going, Pete. I love Barstow. Half my wardrobe comes from those outlet malls on my way to/from Vegas. And the thermometer in Baker is second to none. When it's working, anyway.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Only problem, I don't know if my car can get over the Baker Grade.
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
No 4 wheel drive in the Jeep??? It's okay. I've got the 4 Runner. Hasn't let me down yet.
Plus it has a sun roof.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Don't need the 4WD as long as we stay on the paved roads.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » IMX anyone? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL