The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » It's getting there... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
Transfer is starting to finally look a little bit more natural in my eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPpUdbU8lBc

My mom was watching american idol in the background...in case you're wondering Smile

Someone asked me awhile ago why I practice so difficult tricks. I figured out why. The reason is I like to challenge and push myself. I'm going to pick up some moves from Eric Jones Metal that are easy to do.
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Looking good. I just saw one small hiccup and a flash.
Orb
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Orb
It's looking amazing, though why do you open the dirty "empty" hand first and not the hand that's supposedly holding the coin? Or even both hands at once? Seems the attention is put at the wrong spot at the wrong time, though the sleight is done pretty much flawlessly.

In my opinion, one should not care if a trick is difficult or easy, as it's the magic we're looking for. Just like Curtis Kam I take no regard to the difficulty of the trick, whether it's really easy or really hard, it's the magic that counts. I remember having a conversation like this with Giacomo as well, saying:

"I agree with you, thinking that if it is easier it is better is ridiculous! This is against every artistic method.
Ciao and soon!
Giacomo"
View Profile
1988 - 2013
1095 Posts

That wss my bad, I'm not sure why I did that. I usually open both hands at once. I may just use my orginal transfer method that I came up with, coin goes directly into cl****c p**m, no need for any adjustment. Both look good. I think the transfer is looking a bit smoother on video now, I just need to work on that adjustment, which I think I've fixed. Thanks for that tip mavericklancer. I WILL get this as good as ponta one day. I'm working on the 3 fly too....its fun. I think I'm going to do Eric Jones Spellbound in his DVD Metal next...(the one with regular coins). Its beautiful.

I was performing for people and people kept telling me, the coins are magnetic! So I let this one guy see one. He really thought they were magnetic, so much so he dropped the coin, thinking it would fly back! lol
View Profile
1988 - 2013
1095 Posts

I'm taking the video down soon. It's not as good as I thought.
manal
View Profile
Inner circle
York ,PA.
1412 Posts

Profile of manal
I think it is quite good.
Life is too important to take seriously.

james@jamesmanalli.com

www.jamesmanalli.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » It's getting there... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL