The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Color fusion revisited (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

silent shadow
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
231 Posts

Profile of silent shadow
I still love doing Color fusion it's so clean tearing the card at your finger tips with no difficult moves required it's great, anyone who missed the hype on this should buy it you will not be disapointed!
I started this topic again as it's been a long time since it was last discussed. I want to ask those who still perform this how they approach and incorporate it into their routine.
An idea came to me about a way to make a stronger ending is by asking the spectator what their favourite color is and they mostly say either RED or BLUE and if they don't just say "Sorry I can only do RED is RED ok with you?" kind of reply as you ask them to reveal the card, I don't think a miss on the color reply drags the effect down and gets them thinking ahead of something just happened to the card they are holding, what do you think guys.
I found myself a great way of getting the G card on the selected card I like to start the routine with a clean deck a I prefer to end with Color fusion, you can PM me if you like I would be interested in anyone elses method too.

Happy days

Jason
Magic or just an illusion? it's a free choice .... isn't it?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Color fusion revisited (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL