The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » I've posted some vids of sleights I've been working on...for your opinions/helpful hints (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DaveM
View Profile
Special user
Germany
788 Posts

Profile of DaveM
Please keep in mind that I've only been doing cards since fall 2001, so TRY and go easy on me. I will post more clips in the future detailing my work with the Multiple Shift and some generally "shady" things I've worked out on my own.

http://home.comcast.net/~davidsole/index.html

Beware that some of the files are rather large.

The faro work is what I mostly concentrate on; my single biggest accomplishment, being what I still consider a beginner.

The Greek deal, well, it didn't go as smooth as I can usually do it(you can see some fishy stuff while I'm bevelling the deck). Don't really know why I added it.

The second dealing came out okay. I didn't use "tacky finger" so it wasn't as smooth as normal. I'm pretty happy with my progress though I still have a long way to go before I would take this in public.

Give me your opinions/helpful hints. Thanks.

DaveM
truquero
View Profile
New user
México
60 Posts

Profile of truquero
Dear DaveM:
I just saw your greek deal, and to be completly honest your technique is excellent; however there is a lightly discrepancy which give away with the method. I think you could mix the false deal with others genuine ones and with good rhythm it will be invisible!
Regards!
"No es suficiente que yo sea feliz, necesito que los demás sufran" Groucho Marx.
DaveM
View Profile
Special user
Germany
788 Posts

Profile of DaveM
Truquero,
Gracias para habia visto mis videos. Regarding the Greek Deal, I am going to pull that one and put up another video. Can't believe I posted that one. Thanks for the review.

Dave
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » I've posted some vids of sleights I've been working on...for your opinions/helpful hints (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL