The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bizarro food chain on my screaming wife (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
In a nutshell. My bassett hound jumps up on the bed and goes to lay on my wife. My wife the drama queen starts to yell at me that the dog is hurting her and acts as if she is really being hurt. My sweet pit bull sees his mother being 'attacked' and leaps onto the bed and onto the bassett who he loves so he is more holding her down on my wife and not hurting her at all. So we have the wife, the bassett, and the pit bull all in a pile, two are screaming in terror and one is growling and flailing around. Then up jumps my yorkies who go after the pit bull biting him on the butt and adding to the pile. I then had to pull everyone apart and guess who was blamed? Me! The bassett and pit then licked each others face and all was well while the yorkies ran around looking for more fights.
Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
You need an Aussie to maintain a little more order in these pileups...
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Don't allow your Basset Hound to lay on your wife. She is making a reasonable request, Basset Hounds are smart. This is a semi-easy fix.

-Mary Mowder
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Whit, you may be right in principle, but in fact the only "true" Aussies are the Australian Terriers (like mine! Smile). Those shepherd dogs are actually bonafide Americans. You can look it up. Smile
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
You were lucky. In our house we used to have an hamster.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
EsnRedshirt
View Profile
Special user
Newark, CA
895 Posts

Profile of EsnRedshirt
Hamsters can be quite viscious. When they bite a finger, they don't let go... and those sharp little teeth can go right through your fingernail.
Self-proclaimed Jack-of-all-trades and google expert*.

* = Take any advice from this person with a grain of salt.
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
I've never seen a "Beware of Hamster" sign.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
Quote:
On 2011-02-18 05:27, stoneunhinged wrote:
Whit, you may be right in principle, but in fact the only "true" Aussies are the Australian Terriers (like mine! Smile). Those shepherd dogs are actually bonafide Americans. You can look it up. Smile

That is correct, Jeff. I have owned three Aussies. The "Aussie" shepherds were originally bread in the Southwest US. They are exceedingly smart and way overqualified for dog life.
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
I bet they're not as smart as a Scottish Terrier.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
I would be willing to take that bet... Smile
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
My terriers are very smart. This area the Australian Shepards are very popular (the are extremely smart and need lots of room as they have energy too) as are pit bulls and every combo you can mix with pits. I have a new neighbor and she was surprised first of all how sweet my pit/boxer is (he has the personality of a boxer) but she said he was the first pit she ever saw that was neutured.
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
The title of this thread has to be the best Café thread title EVAH!
See the BALLYCAST Sideshow Blog & Podcast

There is no "way to peace." Peace is the way.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Just pull the covers over your wife's head and FART. She'll then pass out for the next few hours and wake up refreshed, and in a pleasant mood. In addition, the dogs can get settled and go on about their business. And you'll have the satisfaction of having gassed your wife!

A true win-win situation for all involved!
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bizarro food chain on my screaming wife (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL