The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Dancing cane get-ready (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Covernton
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
124 Posts

Profile of Covernton
How do you guys get your dancing cane into position before the magic happens? I want to make a routine involving it, but I'd rather not enter pre-set.

Is there a smooth way to serreptitiously get the gimmick ready on your hand?

thanks!

Covernton
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Some have the gimmick hanging from a couple of nails stuck into the back of their table. Makes it easy to slip your thumb between the nails to get the gimmick.
Magique Hands
View Profile
Loyal user
Lincoln, NE.
247 Posts

Profile of Magique Hands
Covernton;

The get-ready for the cane can be simple. If you go to http://www.magickits.com and click on the icon that mentions the Video and Special magic, I sell my Dancing Cane booklet, cane, and DVD (separate or all in a special package.) In the booklet and DVD, I mention a few ways to have the gimmick always ready to go before you actually need it.

PM me here at the Café, and I'll be happy to give you a couple ideas for some of the best get-readies (one I've used for nearly 15 years now, and it's never failed me.)

- - Troy
"If you go around sprinkling Woofle Dust on everything... people will think 'My... What an odd character." www.magicmafia.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Dancing cane get-ready (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL