The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Shamsiel -The Amazing fumbling Magician- NEW (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shamsiel
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of shamsiel
Just joined the S.A.M.!

Letting you all members know that a rookie is among you. This young adult, and dad, that has a great trick called "Shamsiel's dropping coins all the time" ii|:( ,hopes to find good company in this journey that no one seems to get. I have legitimate questions about many things and if I'm lucky my local ring has a coin worker that might like me enough to shed some light on a few moves and presentations. My wife and daughter love the ART and love to poke fun at me and my coins. My buddies think Im a little nuts for going along with this. I feel great! I have so many questions about coins and performance that it will take the members -that is; if they like me enough.- of my local ring a couple of years just to go through half of my questions -I promise not to munch all of the Ring meetings time-.

I hope to get good enough one day to pass down what I learn. I know I'm entering the Performance art form at 36 (OMG! how time flies! I was in college the other day? What the hell happened?). Since I am no longer serving -Former Marine- my dream is to get good enough to one day go on tour with the USO for our men and women in uniform.

Just saying hi, and see you all on stage. -I can dream...cant I?

Respects,
Shamsiel
Whitewolfny
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of Whitewolfny
Welcome to the S.A.M. The age when you start has nothing to do with how well you will do in the world of magic. It's your desire, and willingness to dedicate time to the art. Many of your questions can be answered in the classic books of magic, Bobo on coins would be good for you. Talking with fellow magicians is always good too. You might want to check out the local library for books on magic if you're are truly at the very beginning stages of your magic career. take advantage of this wonderful Café to make new friends and get advice from some of the most experienced magicians in the world.

Braxton.
Braxton Mannar
<BR>Just an old dog trying to learn new tricks Smile
weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
Welcome! I hope your journey is as rewarding as I have found it. Let me know if I can help in any way.

You Have a Friend in the SAM
Mark Weidhaas
National President
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Shamsiel -The Amazing fumbling Magician- NEW (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL